Topic: Damage to Property (Civil Law). This includes nuisance, negligence and trespass but excludes Landlord and Tenant Law.
- October 25, 2019 – Registration Deadline
- November 22, 2019 – Practice Consultation Situations distributed
- January 31, 2020 – Universities must provide competitors’ names
- February 21, 2020 – Lawyers Memorandums distributed
- March 14-15, 2020 – Canadian Client Consultation Competition (University of Victoria)
- April 15-18, 2020 – International Client Consultation Competition (Stetson University College of Law, Tampa, Florida)
2019 CCC Competition Results – Congratulations to the University of Calgary!
CCCC Team 1 (University of Victoria): https://ctl2.uwindsor.ca/uview/show/817A0FF3AB9C5F44/
CCCC Team 2:(University of Calgary): https://ctl2.uwindsor.ca/uview/show/A45149992BC55FBC/
CCCC Team 3:(University of Alberta): https://ctl2.uwindsor.ca/uview/show/37ECBA0F07DD5E04/
CCCC Final Judgment: https://ctl2.uwindsor.ca/uview/show/CD932A156401220B/
Canadian Client Consultation Competition
The University of Windsor, Faculty of Law will host the national competition on March 2-3, 2019.
Please click the link below for Instructions from Caesar’s Windsor for registration for rooms:
Instructions from Caesars Windsor re Room Registration
Banquet on March 2, 2019
- The banquet on Saturday, March 2, 2019 will take place at Fourteen Restaurant and Sky Lounge, located at 100 Ouellette Avenue, #1400 (14th floor), Windsor. It is one block from Caesar’s Windsor.
- The restaurant is available starting at 5:30 p.m. and dinner will be at approximately 6:00 p.m. (time to be confirmed).
- The menu is attached and each attendee will have a choice of a starter and an appetizer.
- Please make your selections by January 31, 2019. The selections are outlined on the attached menu.
- Please respond to email@example.com as soon as possible to ensure your choices.
- If there are any dietary needs or restrictions, please advise immediately to ensure they are accommodated.
Menu for Competition
Next Year’s Competition is scheduled to take place in Ireland during the week of April 1, 2019.
University of Alberta – Faculty of Law
Please click the link below for the CCCC Updated Schedule for February 24-25, 2018
CANADIAN CLIENT CONSULTATION COMPETITION Feb. 24-25, 2018 – Updated Schedule
2017 – 2018
Topic – Contracts: Mistakes and other bases for non-performance
October 6, 2017 – Registration Deadline
November 10, 2017 – Practice Consultation Situations distributed
January 19, 2018 – Universities must provide competitors’ names
February 16, 2018 – Lawyers Memorandums distributed
February 24-25, 2018 – Canadian Client Consultation Competition (University of Alberta)
April 2018 – International Client Consultation Competition (University of Maastricht, Netherlands)
Videos from the final rounds from the 2015 & 2016 International Competitions have just been posted on the International Client Consultation website here: www.brownmosten.com/competition-videos.html